- Owner: MINERVET (hereinafter, “MINERVET “).
- Registered office: Str.San Martín 924 3o Floor – CP 5500, Ciudad de Mendoza,
- Email: email@example.com
- Delegate of Data Protection (DDP): The User can contact the DDP at following address: Str.San Martín 924 3o Floor – CP 5500, Ciudad de Mendoza, Argentina or by writing to the address of MINERVET to the attention of the “Delegate of Data Protection”.
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3. MANDATORY OF PROVIDING THE DATA
The data requested in the forms accessible from the MINERVET website are, in general, mandatory (unless in the required field specified otherwise) to meet the stated purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they cannot be addressed.
4. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL
DATA OF THE USER BY MINERVET AND ITS DURATION
Depending on the requests of the User, the personal data collected will be processed by MINERVET according to the following purposes:
Manage the subscription to the newsletter and its subsequent remission.
- Manage the requests for contact with MINERVET through its channels provided. Manage the sending of personalized commercial information of MINERVET,
electronically and / or conventionally, in the cases in which the User expressly consents.
- Manage the sending of personalized commercial information electronically and / or conventionally, unless the User shows his opposition to the mentioned process.
- Manage the provision of the hosting service on our contracted website, as well as any additional services.
- Manage the conduct of surveys and / or evaluations regarding the quality of the services provided by MINERVET and / or the perception of their image as a company.
The User’s data will be kept for the time necessary for the fulfillment of each purpose or until the User requests his withdrawal to MINERVET, opposes or revokes his consent.
5. DATA TO BE PROCESSED BY MINERVET
MINERVET may deal with the following categories of data, depending on the request made by the User:
Identifying data: name, surnames.
Contact information: Postal address, mobile, email address.
Codes or identification keys of the User.
Data of personal characteristics: date of birth, sex, nationality. Preference data.
Data of the card, necessary to make the payment of the reservation or to guarantee it, as well as to pay for the stay or the services associated with it.
6. THE LEGITIMATION OF DATA PROCESSING
The data processing necessary for the fulfillment of the referred purposes that require the consent of the User for its realization, will not be carried out without it.
Likewise, in case the User withdraws his consent to any of the processing, this will not affect the legality of the processing carried out previously.
To revoke such consent, the User may contact MINERVET through the following channels: By a letter addressed to MINERVET San Martín 924 3o Floor – CP 5500, Ciudad de Mendoza, Argentina, or by an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases with the Reference “Data Protection”.
Likewise, in those cases in which it is necessary to process the User’s data for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for the execution of the existing contractual relationship between MINERVET and the User, the process would be legitimized as it is necessary for compliance with mentioned purposes. On the other hand, the process carried out to conduct surveys and / or evaluations regarding the quality of the services provided by MINERVET and / or the perception of their image as a company will be carried out based on the legitimate interest of the responsible person.
7. POSSIBLE RECIPIENTS OF DATA PROCESSING
The User’s data may be communicated to:
- Subsidiaries or MINERVET ́s commercial group, only for internal administrative purposes and / or for the purposes indicated above.
- Clients, Collaborators and MINERVET Providers necessary for the adequate fulfillment of the legal obligations and / or the above mentioned purposes.
- Partners and companies that collaborate with MINERVET for the fulfillment of the above mentioned purposes and / or, if so authorized, for sending commercial information.
- Public Administrations, in the cases provided by Law.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Area, in the latter case being duly legitimated international data transfers.
8. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
Guarantees to be of legal age or legally emancipated in its case, fully capable, and that the data provided to MINERVET are true, accurate, complete and updated. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in a way that responds to his real situation.
Guarantees that has informed third parties providing its data, if any, of the aspects contained in this document. Also guarantees that has obtained the authorization to provide the data to MINERVET for the indicated purposes.
Will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for the damages, direct or indirect, that may cause to MINERVET or to third parties.
9. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL
One of the purposes for which MINERVET processes the data of the User will be for sending a commercial material, by electronic and / or conventional means, with information relative to products, events or relevant news for the Users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed only and exclusively to those Users who have authorized its reception and / or who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them.
To carry out this, MINERVET will be able to analyze the data obtained, in order to create user profiles that allow defining in more detail the products that may be of interest.
In case if the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional material from MINERVET, he can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com, as well as indicating his refusal to receive them by cancellation provided in each one of the commercial communications sent.
10. THE RIGHTS
The User can send a letter to MINERVET San Martín 924 3o Floor – CP 5500, Ciudad de Mendoza, Argentina, or an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org , in both cases, with the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of the identity document or valid passport, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the granted consents.
- Obtain confirmation about whether personal data concerning the User or not is being processed in MINERVET.
- Access to its personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from MINERVET the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- Get human intervention, to express its point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by MINERVET.
Likewise, the user is informed that at any time he / she may file a claim regarding the protection of his / her personal data before the competent Control Authority.
11. SECURITY MEASURES
MINERVET will proceed the data of the User always in an absolutely confidential and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the data and avoid its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.