What is Minervet?
Minervet S.A. is based in Mendoza (Argentina), is situated at the foothills of the Andes mountain range, in one of the most mineral-abundant areas in the world. The company was founded in 2014 by a team of professionals with wide knowledge and extensive experience in the research and the development of products for animal nutrition.
Minvervet’s main goals are aligned to the development of products free from chemicals and undesirable contaminants and specifically designed to improve animals’ nutrition and production. Amongst our product range, we offer high quality products aimed at poultry, ruminants, aquaculture and swine, ensuring optimal welfare and productive parameters in farms.
All our products have been tested with in vivo and in vitro trials conducted in farms and developed to achieve optimal results. In addition, raw mineral materials used in the elaboration of our products have been directly sourced at our own mines, as well as processed and milled at our own plants.
Minervet S.A. currently has production contracts and provides technical advice to the following countries:
- ASIA: China
- EUROPEAN UNION
- IBEROAMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Peru, Panama, Ecuador
Minervet S.A. conducts experimental tests with Universities:
Minervet S.A. collaborates with International companies and takes part in poultry and pig conferences and symposia:
- International Production & Processing Expo (Atlanta, US)
- INTI Symposium
- International Symposium ‘Additives in Animal Feeding’, organized by Minervet
- Collaborations with Promendoza
- Collaborations with the Chamber of Comerce of Mendoza
- High Quality Products
- Extreme purity minerals
- Natural products without chemicals
- Institutional supports
- Audit and control agencies
- Professional team with extended experience
- R + D – Research and Development